2016 ESC National Account Workshop
March 1-2, 2016
ESC’s Annual National Account Workshop is the only one of its kind where national, chain and multi-site energy customers can address all of their natural gas energy-related needs. Customers will meet with their utility account and natural gas supply representatives, learn about emerging technologies, products, and services designed to save money, and gain access to aggregated utility products and services created for customers and the vendors who serve them.
Please plan to attend if you are:
- Interested in communicating your business enterprise energy interests to Natural Gas Utilities
- Responsible for managing energy supply
- Involved in sustainability initiatives for your company
- Expanding or renovating and would like a single source to access utility rebates
- Interested to weigh in on the next generation of free aggregated energy products and services provided by gas utilities
We have set aside a block of rooms at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island, the location for our Technology and Market Assessment Forum/National Account Workshop. The special rate of $219 plus tax is available until February 22. Do secure your hotel room as soon as possible since there are a limited number or rooms. Please click here to secure your hotel room before February 22nd.